Energy Audit according to Australian Standard AS3598:2000
This is a site walk through audit providing an overview. Thereby the client has a better understanding about the status quo and is able to make an informed about next steps, e.g. proceed further to a Level 2 Energy Audit or Level 3 Energy Audit – where more detailed energy efficiency analysis is performed.
- Analyse energy bills (Electricity & Gas), check tariffs & look for unusual seasonal usage patterns.
- Perform a ‘walk through’ inspection of the site & highlight where energy wastage typically occurs.
- Create a short report that describes site energy usage, indicates areas of energy waste and an estimate on how much energy can be saved. Providing cost estimates and payback periods for each initiative required to rectify. This provides an overview, without the detail.
This is a ‘standard’ Audit with brief recommendations.
- Includes all Level 1 tasks listed above, plus
- Perform detailed inspection of the site to reveal energy wastage.
- Major appliances that use energy are checked for energy efficiency.
- Calibrated energy & temperature meters are used to assist in understanding site-specific energy usage patterns.
- Pinpoint Energy Wastage on site thereby creating a list of key items for discussion and subsequent incorporation into an action plan forming part of e.g. a 3 year business plan.
- Provide a report with recommendations listing energy saving initiatives, i.e. brief solutions are outlined that will reduce site energy wastage and improve energy efficiency.
- Advice on expected energy savings and estimated costs to achieve savings.
This is a detailed analysis Audit, targeting highest possible energy savings
- Includes all Level 1 and 2 tasks listed above plus
- Perform a thorough and detailed inspection of each building to reveal all energy wastage.
- All appliances that use energy are checked for energy efficiency.
- Calibrated energy and temperature loggers are used to drill down & understand actual energy usage patterns.
- Perform onsite maximum demand measurements, and providing graphs analysis of the results.
- Provide a detailed report with recommendations listing all cost and energy saving initiatives, i.e. solutions required to reduce energy wastage and improve energy efficiency.
- Advice on expected energy savings and detailed costs to achieve savings.
- For each proposed energy initiative, if required – compilation of full life cycle costing and payback period analysis for client financial assessment.
For more information contact us at
0423 336 506